The cryptocurrency is gaining a lot of attention in recent times, and one of the main reasons for its huge popularity is the advanced blockchain networks. These networks are attracting a lot of businesses so the gaming industry also started to create games that are entirely based on the blockchain network.
In the same way, crypto gaming becomes more famous in a short period. Most people have come across the term called “crypto gaming” but have you ever thought about the process and technologies used behind the game.
So, if you are a regular player of crypto gaming or new to the world of the gambling industry, then the information provided in the article will help you in many ways.
What is crypto gaming?
Crypto gaming is nothing but a combination of casino games and betting with cryptocurrencies. In crypto gaming, the players should use cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum, and other types of cryptocurrencies rather than using any traditional currencies.
If you haven’t tried playing crypto gaming, then you should play the game as here the players can play the game by hiding from other sources. So, crypto gaming will act as a better hobby for everyone.
To play crypto gaming, the players require only three things which are a cryptocurrency wallet, an account for the gambling site that will allow playing the crypto gaming, and a device to play. That is all required for the game, and you are ready to play the game.
In crypto gaming, the bonuses or promotions offered by the game will be more. Initially, in most cases, the players will receive a welcome bonus and in other cases, they will get rewards on the first deposit.
How does it work?
When compared to traditional gaming, crypto gaming comes with a lot of benefits. In traditional gaming, all the digital assets such as weapons, skin, characters, cars, etc are owned by the developer. But in crypto gaming, the users will own the items which will happen during the process of playing the game.
Crypto gaming will give equal power to the players and the developers. Crypto gaming is mainly worked by the blockchain technology, which is implemented mainly for two reasons;
- The developer can either use the game for in-game currency or build the entire game based on the blockchain. All the information mentioned in the game will be stored in the form of blocks
- Non-fungible tokens or NFT’s is used for the digital game assets
The game is simple and easy to play, and even the beginner will find it easy to play the game. If you are new to crypto gaming, then here are the tips that will help you to play the game;
- Crypto gaming is based on a decentralized network, so the players will have unique in-game currency and they can sell to anyone for the real money
- Digital assets like cryptocurrencies can be converted to real money
- The players provide certain information to play the game which is protected by the blockchain
Benefits of crypto gaming:
- Easy transaction
The deposit and the withdrawal made in crypto gaming will be faster and simple. Here, the game eliminates the inefficient intermediaries and the authority of the bureaucracy so the players can enjoy the game without any worries. Crypto gaming involves efficient and instant transactions.
If you are playing crypto gaming, then you can play the game from anywhere. Here, the game won’t ask for any personal information from the players and they can play the game without confirming their identity. Even the transaction is possible from anywhere in the world.
- Safe and secure
Security will become a primary concern when it comes to bitcoin gambling. Most online gamblers will face trust issues in crypto gambling, and this is where crypto gaming plays the main role. Blockchain technology will prevent stealing and hacking of information of the players, and even it will eliminate the duplication of keys.
- Earn more
Crypto gaming offers a cost-effective option, and it is considered the best platform to earn a huge sum of money. It offers different types of payment methods starting from card payment to PayPal. The players don’t have to wait for a long time to get the money and also there are no hidden charges.
- Hide your identity
You may find a lot of gambling sites that will protect your money, but in crypto gaming, even the player’s identity is safe and secured. This is mainly for the players who don’t love to share their personal information. Each user will have an individual crypto wallet.
Future of crypto gaming:
There is a great demand for crypto gaming in the upcoming years, and many investors want to become a part of crypto gaming. As per the expert’s suggestion from the funding industry, they believe that the gaming launched based on blockchain technology will have a growing market. The number of investors will keep on getting increase and also the platform will get stronger.
If you ask about the future of crypto gaming, then it will take the technology to the better side. As the younger generation keeps on coming, the number of people who are getting attracted to the crypto industry through games will be more. It not only generates a huge income, but also it will drive the crypto market stronger.
The other best reason behind the success of crypto gaming is that here the gamers can earn money by playing the game. So, the scope of the crypto market will get increased in the future.
Till 2020, as per the reports gathered 2.7 billion gamers have spent USD 159.3 billion in online gambling. Also, various studies have been conducted and it has been found that the value will reach $200 billion by 2023. So, the growth of crypto gaming in the future is sure, even though blockchain technology is quite difficult to handle, still it will benefit the games and developers in many ways.
What do I need for Crypto Gaming?
Bitcoin games are a unique way to earn bitcoin by playing. Know what you need to start crypto gaming.
Maybe you are a gamer, and stay glued to the screen when you are free. Maybe you have tried many genres and platforms. Crypto gaming opens up a new horizon in the gaming world. These combine video games with cryptocurrency networks and come in several forms. They have opened up a new vista for earning while one plays in their free time. Don’t worry, if you have no idea of how to start. Scroll down to know the details.
Learning crypto gaming
Online gaming has traversed a long path since its origin. With the introduction of blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies have started to advent the gaming arena. The traditional online games were fully centralized. One could not use the codes, characters, etc one game for other games. Crypto gaming brought a revolutionary change in the gaming concept. Being decentralized, one can use items and rewards over different gaming platforms. They offer provably fair games and the play-to-earn models offer opportunities for earning while gaming. Players can do it in a variety of ways. Combining NFTs (non-fungible tokens) with augmented reality, crypto games provide an excellent alternative gaming platform.
Crypto gaming bonuses and promos
Crypto gaming has brought a refreshing change in the gaming world. With the growing interest in bitcoin, Crypto gaming has turned into a mainstream option in recent times. Many casinos offer them now. They offer bonuses or promo codes to attract gamers and keep them loyal. The welcome bonus is the most popular offer that is given to the new gamers. Other than this, the crypto casinos also offer cash-backs, deposit bonuses, free deals, and like that. There are a lot of crypto gaming casinos and because of the cut-throat competition in the gaming industry, they offer promo codes and VIP offers.
What do I need for crypto gaming?
Crypto gaming is experiencing a steadily increasing popularity. Several casinos are now offering crypto gaming facilities to their customers. One can start crypto gaming easily through the following steps:
- A device for crypto gaming: For this, you need a PC or a laptop. Using a smartphone will let you play on the go. One should also use the current version for enjoying better gaming experiences.
- Find a cryptocurrency exchange: Cryptocurrency exchanges work like brokers. They help you buy and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for funding crypto gaming. Several cryptocurrency exchanges are there to choose from. But one should be cautious, do extensive research, consider security options, and fees. Never rush up when you are trying to find the right one.
- Setting up a cryptocurrency wallet: Crypto wallets offer safe and secure storage of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The wallets are software or apps on the playing devices that protect cryptocurrencies using strong passwords called keys. One can get a hot wallet or a cold wallet. Hot wallets are online wallets that preserve everything on the cloud. And the cold wallets are offline. One can download them on devices or hard drives. Setting them up is pretty easy and many tutorials are also there. A large number of crypto exchanges also have their wallet.
- Choosing a crypto gambling casino: For this, one should check different crypto casino reviews to get information and look for the trust and reputation that a cryptocurrency casino enjoys. You must also take into account the casino bonuses and promo codes offered, and also their customer services. Moreover, you must also check the variety of crypto games available, payment options, and licensing compliances. Open an account with the gambling site and start playing.
Why play crypto games
Founded on blockchain technologies most gamers prefer crypto gaming for the following reasons:
- Straightforward instant transactions: No involvement of any regulatory authority or third party.
- No local restrictions: International gaming is possible without any security and/or exchange issues.
- Safety and security: Involvement of blockchain technologies ensure prevention of illegal trading, misappropriation of keys, and secure payment options.
- Cost-effectiveness: Cryptocurrencies have no hidden fees and move fast. As such one gets more for the money invested.
- Anonymous gaming: Cryptocurrency transactions are discreet. One can easily hide their identity.
How to make money from crypto gaming?
In the truest sense, crypto gaming means video gaming that runs on a cryptocurrency network. While traditional games are all about entertainment, crypto gaming has made a drastic change in the gaming concept. It provides high-level entertainment with opportunities to win.
It is a co-sharing gaming landscape, and when a player buys a gaming asset, it improves the gaming economy. It is because; crypto gaming provides gamers verifiable ownership of gaming products. Players can trade them for cryptocurrency and ultimately convert them into fiat currency. Thus, gamers can leverage the crypto power for earning via gaming.
Future of crypto gaming
Because of its decentralized nature, the demand for crypto gaming is growing every day. Several top gaming industries are stepping into crypto gaming. They are complying with the law and age ratings. The crypto games deliver unique gaming experiences and also allow players to earn while they play. As a result, crypto gaming has a vast market across the globe and is expected to stay. More and more advanced gaming versions are coming and that attracts more genres. These decentralized games could be the future of online gaming.
When to start crypto gaming?
Bitcoin had practically no value when it hit the market in 2009. In mid-2010 its value was $0.09 only, and the current price is over $41k. No asset has ever shown such growth in a decade. And, crypto gaming has expanded beyond bitcoin.
You can start crypto gaming anytime. No time is too late for an investment. Of course, you would have earned much more if you were in the arena earlier. Still, there are ample opportunities for potential gain. However, one should remember that cryptocurrencies are volatile. So, one should do extensive research for playing to earn and be cautious to avoid losses.